Sunday, September 19, 2010

Radiating Bliss!

Hello dear friends, especially friends from Arizona.  I have been so busy and having such an amazing time since I returned to India, I have not updated my blog even once.  This is unfortunate because I am having some beautiful experiences here.  For those of you who do not know, I am staying at the ashram of Paramahamsa Nithyananda, an enlightened master of the Vedic tradition.  There are people here from countries all over the world--Brazil, Holland, Venezuela, Germany, Poland, Canada, Mexico, America, Great Britain, New Zealand, and a few others.  We are going through an intense program of yoga, meditation, and Upanishad-sitting with the master.  It is absolutely amazing.  I cannot tell you in words what beautiful experiences are happening here.  I am flowing in a river of ecstatic experience and bliss.  My whole body feels completely alive.

Love to you all--

Here is the youtube channel of Nithyananda.  He is the most watched Guru on youtube:


Come visit and make an amazing change in your life.

I am organizing an event in Tucson soon to meet Nithyananda via live video phone call and learn his meditations and teachings.  I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment